An update to the Report Beam Electronic Citation system is scheduled for next Wednesday, October 2.
SONET linked agencies will be Wednesday. All other agencies will be updated on Thursday.
During this update, the Report Beam system will not be available from 7:00AM until approximately 11:00AM. We ask that all officers be logged out of the system by 7:00AM on Wednesday morning. We will notify you by e-mail when the update is complete and the officers may log in to Report Beam. During the blackout period, officers will need to write citations on paper forms.
When they next start Report Beam after the update, officers will be notified that a package update is available. They must click on ‘Yes’ to accept the package update. The system will take a minute or two to update and then display the log in screen.
We expect several upgrades:
- A new ‘Urban District’ check box. The ‘preset’ feature may be used with this field.
- The problem with long violation codes being truncated on the ticket has been fixed.
- Two new items on the Overweight form:
- Illinois State Police Operations Fee
- Functional Auxiliary Power Unit check box
- The indexing error on TSS Race has been corrected
- The vehicle type error preventing a Pedestrian citation has been corrected
Please notify your officers of these upcoming changes.