Using Report Beam for UTC violations in a DUI stop
- The DUI (long form) is not currently available in Report Beam.
- UTC violations in a DUI stop may be created manually or you may use Report Beam to create the citations.
- If using Report Beam, enter the citations as you normally would.
- Cross out the court date on the offender’s copy and inform them they will receive a court date from the Clerk’s Office.
- Write a note to Records informing them the Report Beam citations are to be marked as ‘Booked’ in the Report Beam Server application and are to be entered manually along with the DUI violations from the stop.
If you were not able to solve your issue, create a trouble ticket by clicking here.